The TL2803GE Internet and HSPA Dual-Path Alarm Communicator is a complete, integrated communication solution, offering the next level in alarm signal delivery. As traditional phone lines become less common and more users choose VoIP or mobile phones, it is essential to provide alternate methods of alarm communication.
TL2803GE Internet and HSPA Dual-Path Alarm Communicator conveniently utilizes the existing Internet connection and the Cellular connection to ensure high speed and reliable alarm communications making it an ideal solution for both residential and small-to-medium business environments. When connected to a Neo control panel, customers have the option to combine alarm reporting paths through Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN), Internet and Cellular. The addition of Internet with Cellular back-up provides complete security and has the extra benefit of providing the opportunity for increased recurring monthly revenue (RMR) for dealers.
- Fully redundant Internet and Cellular dual-path alarm communication
- Integrated call routing
- Panel remote uploading/downloading support via Cellular and Internet
- Supervision heartbeats via Cellular and Internet
- 128-bit AES encryption via Cellular and Internet
- Full event reporting
- SIA and Contact ID protocol
- Active Cellular account is required to use IP function
- Signal strength and trouble display
- Visual verification over Cellular or Internet
- Communicator can be housed in separate cabinet using PCL-422 Communicator Remote Mounting Module
- Command and Control via SMS