Glass-break Detector with Anti-masking
GlassTech® AM is a smart high security glass-break detector offering all the features of the GlassTech detector plus outstanding patented anti-masking capabilities at a slightly higher cost. To ensure that the microphone is neither masked, blocked nor damaged, the GlassTech AM runs an anti-masking routines at 30-minute intervals, issuing relayed, visual and sound alarms in case of any impediment to the microphone.
GlassTech AM offers the unique capability to reliably distinguish between true alarms (the breaking of framed glass in an outer wall) and false alarms (shattered glass, bottles, plates, etc.). This is possible thanks to Visonic's breakthrough patented CAIR™ technology (Computerized Acoustic Image Recognition). Accuracy is further enhanced through software-controlled digital signal processing (DSP) combined with a three-stage statistical analysis based on Fuzzy Logic decision-making process.
To ensure reliable trouble-free operation, the GlassTech AM detector periodically runs automatic self-test diagnostics routines, and checks the local ambient conditions when reset.
GlassTech AM has a detection range of up to 10m (30ft) at 170o and detects breaking of different types of glass: plate, tampered, wired and laminated. It is ideal for perimeter protection and a wide range of home and office applications, virtually eliminating false alarms due to everyday events in interior areas.
GlassTech™ AM Features:
- Anti-masking protection with visual sound and output alarms
- Unique capability to distinguish between true alarms (breaking of framed glass in an outer wall) and false alarms (breaking of small objects, shattered unframed glass)
- Breakthrough patented CAIR technology (Computerized Acoustic Image Recognition)
- Software-controlled digital signal processing (DSP)
- 3-stage statistical analysis based on Fuzzy Logic decision-making process to identify false alarms
- Detection range: up to 10m (30ft) radius at 170o
- Room size: 3 x 3m (10 x 10ft) to 15 x 15m (45 x 45ft)
- Unique continuous supervision and trouble indications
- Diagnostic self-test for optimal reliability
- Glass size: 0.3 x 0.3m (1 x 1ft) to 3 x 3m (10 x 10ft)
- User-selectable alarm memory
- Flexible mounting options: Surface or corner mounting on walls and ceilings
- Optional swivel brackets for maximum mounting flexibility
- 9-16 VDC power supply