Automated Leak Detection & Water Shut-off Solution
MCW-570 is a complete standalone water management kit for residential properties. It provides early flood detection and resolution by automatically shutting off the main water supply when water is sensed on the floor, thus ensuring minimal water damage in cases of an indoor leak. The standard kit includes a wireless control unit with power supply, one wireless flood detector and one cold water electro-mechanical valve.
MCW-570 controller supports up to 10 MCT-550 wireless flood detectors and up to 2 electro-mechanical valves. The detectors are placed in strategic locations throughout the home, including behind toilets, washing machines, dishwashers, kitchen and bathroom sinks, and under the hot water tank. Upon detection of water on the floor, a wireless signal is sent to the control unit which activates the water shut-off valve and turns off the main water supply. The system must be reset manually once the water supply has been shut off.
When installed in a PowerMax® monitored property, the MCT-550 issues a warning upon water detection which is reported to the monitoring station and/or to the home owner via the PowerMax system.
MCW-570 Water Management Controller Features:
- Complete standalone wireless water management kit for residential properties
- Provides a full, integrated solution with a coverage of up to 10 wireless flood detectors in strategic locations inside the premises
- Ensures minimal water damage in cases of an indoor leak by automatically shutting off the main water supply when water is sensed on the floor.
- Optional hot water valve to enable control of both hot and cold water supply
- Ideal for private homes, holiday houses and boats
- High sensitivity flood detector - detects water at ground level
- Miniature, easy-installed wireless flood detectors fit any existing décor without need for cabling work
- When installed in a PowerMax monitored property, the MCT-550 issues a warning to the home owner and/or to the monitoring station