|Product Dimensions||1.8 x 6 x 9.4 cm; 10 Grams|
|Item model number||ZMNHSD1|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Plug Profile||DIN Rail|
|Special Features||Maximum temperature -10 - 40 °C, Adjustable|
|Included Components||1 x ZMNHSD1|
|Item Weight||10 g|
Qubino ZMNHSD1 DIN Dimmer Z-Wave module for Smart Home
|Item dimensions LxWxH||18 x 60 x 94 millimetres|
About this item
- Occupies a smaller volume than comparable modules of any other brand and will fit easily in any flush mounting box.
- Can measure the power consumption of the connected electrical device and itself has an extremely low power consumption of just 0.7 W.
- The Qubino DIN Dimmer can operate across a wide temperature range, from a chilly -10˚C to a scorching 40˚C (14˚–104˚F). It supports the connection of a digital temperature sensor, which is also useful for creating complex scenarios. Every module also acts as a repeater in order to improve the range and stability of the Z-Wave network.
- Extremely small size and a specially designed casing mean that connecting the module inside a flush mounting box is simplicity itself. The installation process, tested and approved by professional electricians, consists of just three simple steps: Remove the switches from the box and disconnect the wires. Connect the wires to the Qubino module and insert it in the box. Fix the switches to the box.
- Qubino modules are “install-and-forget” products. Our products are made to last, so we only select and use top-quality electronic components. Our modules are also the most tested Z-Wave microcontrollers on the market. The Slovenian Institute of Quality and Metrology (SIQ), an independent testing body, tests safety parameters including temperature rise, construction, insulation resistance, power consumption and overload in accordance with the EN 60669-2-1 standard
- Brand: Qubino
- Product Code: DIN Dimmer
- Availability: 10
Tags: DIN Dimmer